Saturday, September 12, 2009

davidfcooper: for the 2nd time in 2 months my FB has been hacked!

davidfcooper.com ([info]

davidfcooper) wrote,
@ 2009-09-12 19:17:00

Previous Entry

  Add to memories!

  Edit Entry

  Edit Tags

  Tell a Friend!

  Track This

  Next Entry

for the 2nd time in 2 months my FB has been hacked!
I got an email from Facebook saying that my account has been compromised, that someone is impersonating me to try to trick my friends into sending hir money by claiming to be in stranded in a foreign city. I hope nobody falls for it this time. If I ever were robbed & stranded in a foreign city I would call my credit card company not any of my friends or relatives. Facebook security's email asked me for the answer to a security question which I supplied in my reply. I hope they restore my account soon.

Posted via web from davidfcooper's posterous

No comments: